At the end of October Martha & I took a one week road trip to Southern Utah:
- Camped for a night in Upper Cathedral Valley, Capitol Reef National Park.
- Spent a day exploring Goblins Valley State Park and nearby Little Wildhorse Slot Canyon
- Spent a day exploring the Valley of the Gods area near Bluff, and saw Gooseneck State Park
- Spent an afternoon in Monument Valley
- Spent an afternoon hiking into Fallen Roof ruins on the Cedar Mesa Plateau.
We left a day early as snow was forecast ... visiting Newspaper Rock petroglyphs and the Colorado River canyon out of Moab on the way home.